This website is currently unavailable due to brief scheduled maintenance. Please try again in about 30 minutes.
Many University of Oregon websites will be offline briefly today (Tuesday, May 22) between 5am and 6am due to a routine upgrade. Each website will be unavailable for 30 minutes or less. This planned downtime will occur on a rolling basis during the scheduled window.
In the meantime, the following resources are available:
- Log in to apply to the University of Oregon or check the status of your application.
- If you are trying to reach the Safe website or would like to speak to someone, please call the SAFE hotline at 541-346-SAFE (7233).
- Access the myUOHealth Student Portal, or call the University Health Center at 541-346-2770.
- Apply for a position or check the status of a job application on the UO Careers webpage.
- Need technical help? Visit the UO Service Portal or call the Technology Service Desk at 541-346-HELP.