On Thursday February 21, starting at 5:00pm PST, the UO’s main website and many other University of Oregon websites will be offline for upgrades. Key websites will be back in service by 6:00pm, with the remainder back in service by 10:00pm.
In the meantime, the following resources are available:
- Log in to apply to the University of Oregon or check the status of your application.
- If you are trying to reach the SAFE website or would like to speak to someone, please call the SAFE hotline at 541-346-SAFE (7233).
- Access the myUOHealth Student Portal, or call the University Health Center at 541-346-2770.
- Apply for a position or check the status of a job application on the UO Careers webpage.
- Need technical help? Visit the UO Service Portal or call the Technology Service Desk at 541-346-HELP.