At the end of the planning program, planning students are required to write and defend a professional paper.
At the end of the public administration program, graduate students are required to write and defend a team-produced capstone paper.
Masters students, as well as undergraduates, may choose to write a thesis instead of a professional paper with special permission.
- Exit Project Professional Paper Guidelines for CRP Students
- Final Project/Thesis Proposal Form (for faculty)
- Final Project/Thesis DEFENSE Assessment Form
- Proposal Example
- Literature Review Grid
- Literature Matrix
- Abstract Template
- Tips for Defense Presentation Chapter 12, fromThe Chicago Guide to Writing about Numbers by JE Miller.
Poster Presentation Resources
- How to Print Poster for PPPM Awards Ceremony
- Poster Email 2016
- Quick Introduction to Poster Presentations
- In-Depth Article on Preparing Poster Presentation
Capstone and Terminal Projects
Find abstracts and copies of past graduate student projects through the UO Scholars’ Bank