HILT (Humanities Intensive Learning & Teaching) is a 5-day training institute that includes keynotes, ignite talks, and local cultural heritage excursions for researchers, students, early career scholars and cultural heritage professionals who seek to learn more about Digital Humanities theory, practice, and culture.
Registration is open!
Courses for 2017 include:
- Black Publics in the Humanities: Critical and Collaborative DH Projects
- Collaboration for Complex Research: Crowdsourcing in the Humanities
- Getting Started with Data, Tools, and Platforms
- Help! I’m a Humanist! — Programming for Humanists with Python
- Humanities Research with Sound: Introduction to Audio Machine Learning
- Introduction to the Text Encoding Initiative (TEI) for Historical Documents
- New Approaches to Literary Archives
- Text Analysis
- Working with Scalar
Registration fees and more: http://www.dhtraining.org/hilt2017/important-dates-costs/