Student Evaluations

Page

“Madame Rush is an incredible professor and she really truly cares about each student’s success in the course. Whenever anyone had trouble with any aspect of the course (grammar, spelling, pronunciation) she would always offer her time after class to meet up and help. I was really nervous going into this class because I was told that not only would it be a huge step up from 101 but it would also be much more material to learn but Mme Rush alleviated so much of the stress by breaking everything down and going at everything day by day. She is incredible at her job and I am going to miss her very much next term.” 

“Mme. Rush is perpetually positive, encouraging, and kind. She fosters a patient, non-judgmental environment that is ideal for a new language learner. She somehow manages to grade our papers every single night (!) and provides excellent feedback. I have no comments on how she could improve, she’s doing exceptional work.”

“Madame Rush’s teaching style was clear and interesting, and she presented every concept, including the imperfect tense, in a way that was easy to grasp. Madame Rush was very helpful during office hours and I appreciated that grades were entered into Canvas quickly.”

“Natalie Rush is the best teacher I have ever had. She is a wonderful human being. She really wants the students to do well and to love French. I hope to have her for every class in French in the future.”

“Madame Rush consistently explains difficult concepts clearly. Throughout the French sequence, the grading has been consistent and fair, and her expectations are clear. Madame Rush has always been especially helpful during office hours.”

“Instructor was dedicated and an extremely talented communicator and teacher.”

“I believe Madame Rush has an apparent love and dedication not only to the language, but also to her students. She is always very willing and eager to help, understand, and encourage her students to succeed. I cannot think of one area in need of improvement, except to keep up exactly what she is doing.”

[embeddoc url=”https://blogs.uoregon.edu/natalierush/files/2017/05/Recommendation-Letter-from-Shannon-2kz8opn.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google” ]