In addition to reading our Dear Colleague Letter which details the application process and describes the content and expectation of attendance in this Institute, please refer to specific points listed below.
- Application suggestions – how to apply
- Submission details – dates and address for sending written application materials
- Notification – date by which we will notify you and the deadline for your acceptance of the offer
- NEH eligibility guidelines – who can apply
- Stipend, Tenure, Conditions of Award: Total amount and payment schedule; caveats; family members; requirements for attendance; evaluations
- Equal Opportunity
Endowment programs do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age. For further information about NEH’s EEO policy, write to the Equal Employment Opportunity Officer, National Endowment for the Humanities, 1100 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20506. TDD (for the hearing impaired only): 202/606-8282.