Student Survey

1. Where did you move from to attend the UO? And, briefly describe how you landed on the UO AAD program. Any interesting, funny, anecdotal stories/details are welcome.

Beijing China,my undergraduate major is Arts Market,i think is familiar with Arts administration,i really interestde in that,so i applied this program in my graduate career.

2. Area of concentration in AAD?

Media management

3. Describe your knowledge and use of technology systems. Responses should include the following:

• Computer platform you use (Mac, PC, Linux, other)
  • Smart phones, tablets, other hand held/smart devices
  • Digital Cameras, Video, Audio devices
  • Peripherals – printers, scanners, other necessary and/or cool gadget

I usually use PC,can use Microsoft office software to handle the daily work,and my smart phone is Android,just know a few  knowledge about Digital Cameras. Xbox?i think it is a Video device,i’m not sure.

4. What software do you commonly use? Briefly describe purpose/application for software on your list.

Powerpoint,mainly used to create presentations, the slide making. Can effectively help the speech, teaching, product demonstration etc..

5. Do you have any graphic design or media production/management experience? Have you taken any graphic design or media production courses?

No i haven’t

6. Know anything about typography?

I think is arrangement of type involves selecting typefaces, point size, line length, line-spacing, letter-spacing, and adjusting the space within letters pairs.

7. Do you use Web 2.0 apps? Name those that you use or are familiar with.

I‘m not sure what Web 2.0 is,but when I go online to check, I think I was a web 2.0 user

8. Do you use Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Yelp, etc.)? Name those that you engage in.

Facebook:Shawn Li

9. Tell me something unique about yourself.

English is a bit challenge for international students,I need to do my best to practice english.

10. Anything else?