Scavenger hunt

Day 3! Today, Bridgette and I went and did our scavenger hunt in Frederiksberg, which was a neighborhood neither of us had been to before. We saw a lot of green spaces and parks, which is always a nice break in a busy city. We walked through a large cemetery with cool, tall trees and paths that were just for pedestrians, as well as some for bikers. On the scavenger hunt, we had to find a pastry, so we each ate a cinnamon roll type twist. It was really yummy, especially the icing! We asked the owner which baked good was her most popular and that’s the one she pointed out to us. We took some photos of old buildings too. One was a church and the other one seemed like a school. Additionally, the neighborhood had a lot of murals and more art than other neighborhoods I’ve explored in Copenhagen. For a more modern building, we looked at an apartment complex with big glass windows and another living space on top of the grocery store. Next, we took a photo of an item you couldn’t find in a U.S. grocery store. These were chocolate cookies called “Prince.” They looked interesting to me because from the picture they seemed like Ritz crackers with Nutella inside them. The mural photo I took seemed to represent the neighborhood well, as it was so art focused. Lastly, for things that interested it us, we took more art photos and photos of buildings with unique colors. One photo of the buildings was a really pretty salmon color and reminded me of an office or hotel.