AAD 616 Learning Goals:
1. I hope to become more proficient in design software while working in the class. Particularly Illustrator and InDesign and work through any trepidation that may arise while understanding the programs.
2. I want to understand more about design elements and what goes into a good marketing plan versus what goes into a bad marketing plan.
3. I would like to learn more about the importance of typography and how critical its role is in a good marketing campaign as this is an area that I do not have much experience in.
4. I hope to learn more about marketing strategies and, more specifically, how they can be applied in the arts sector for a successful campaign.
5. Acquire the knowledge to develop a good foundation in conceptual design, brand awareness, and relevant technologies to practically apply to marketing, branding, and design efforts in the field.