Come on, Presentation!

As soon as we hand in our final project, it is time fro us to prepare for the final presentation. This was such a busy week! At the first class, we did the executive summary in the lab. Then we got back our Memo. Compared with the first Memo, this time I improved a lot but the score was still not very satisfied. Anyway, I got progress, and that was my gain from writing memos. As for the presentation, I am responsible for the situation analysis part. It is my job to fully explain the current problems and showed our investigations. To be honest, I am not very nervous because I feel like I totally understand the situation after writing the proposal. However, as Ron talked in class, we cannot do the presentation according to the model of proposal. A good presentation should be like a story telling form. Therefore, when our group meet today, we all think about how to organized our presentation like a story.

Our group separated the presentation into different parts. Every member will be responsible for one part and do the slides. Then, we need to meet tomorrow to integrate those parts and slides together. Therefore, our real practice happens tomorrow and hope everyone comes with energetics! It had always be a pity for me that I didn’t do the presentation last time because of my wisdom teeth. This time, I will try my best to be prepared and show all my hard work from the presentation. This term is really busy because of BA352, but I am glad that I am with a very nice group. Also, I feel like I am gaining leadership ability from group discussion, proposal project and presentation. Those are great experience for me.