Week 7-Final proposal

This is really a big week for our Majestic Mallard Team. From monday, we kept meeting almost everyday. And I found that I have learned a lot about the team work experiences. Our team is great and everyone is nice. However, Sometimes, we just stayed in the room staring at the computer screen without the movement of brain. I though the most important reason was  that people were exhausted. I couldn’t forget we met for 8 hours on sunday night! At first, we were very motivated. But after 4 hours, almost everyone’s brain were dead until Cecilia, who was not in the meeting before, came back with fresh view and saved the team. From that, I realized that as a leader, even though the task is very pushed, the members still need time to recovery. Keep focusing for a long time may not bring a effective work.

In the meanwhile, we had Jessica coming taught us how to write cover letters. I never write cover letter before and what she said is very helpful. Stories are a significant selling point and a nice cover letter will help us a lot in the future job searching time.  At last, I felt a lot more confident at writing proposals. I still remembers the first time when I were writing the proposal draft, and I feared to express my opinions. However, I wrote the conclusion part of our final proposal and every member said the conclusion part  is very solid and logical! I really gain a lot confidences from this experience of writing proposal. Next week will also be a big week cause the final presentation is coming! I will be well-prepared for the presentation and  develop my leadership ability through it!