On this page you can find our most up-to-date charts of technology services currently provided by service units across the University of Oregon. These can be viewed as images or downloaded as PDFs.
The Oregon Framework
A schematic description of the interrelated technology services provided either by central administrative units, or by individual service units that serve all campus constituencies. Current as of June 2015.
Schools and Colleges
Schematic descriptions of the technology services provided by the University of Oregon’s schools and colleges for their own internal constituencies. Current as of June 2015.
- School and College Technology Support [PDF]
- School of Architecture and Allied Arts: Technology Support [PNG]
- College of Arts and Sciences: Technology Support [PNG]
- Lundquist College of Business: Technology Support [PNG]
- College of Education: Technology Support [PNG]
- School of Journalism and Communication: Technology Support [PNG]
- School of Law: Technology Support [PNG]
- School of Music and Dance: Technology Support [PNG]
- UO Portland: Technology Support [PNG]
Reference Chart: Centralized Services in Parallel
This portion of InTRO’s efforts originated with the creation of a visualization of the ways in which peer institutions were organizing their technology services. Rather than illustrating the state of technology services at any particular institution, this chart attempts to synthesize the trend towards centralized technology service units running in parallel that we observed at many peer institutions. It articulates necessary relationships between service units and lists the most common responsibilities held by each unit. Areas of responsibility for each unit are delineated through solid lines; dashed lines represent the needed working relationships between units.