Our vision is to foster personal and academic growth in the University of Oregon’s international students through a comprehensive, sustainable peer mentor program. Through relationship building and resource connection, we hope to support students on multiple levels while creating positive and engaging opportunities for all.
Our mission is to prepare the U of O’s international students to be global leaders through academic success and social and cultural integration. We are students leaders who work to empower their peers and create communities that foster higher retention and student success.
What we do:
- Introduce students to campus and community resources.
- Help students identify and connect to the clubs and resources that will contribute to their success.
- Assist with leadership skill building to contribute to students’ confidence and overall success.
- Provide ongoing orientation activities for students throughout their first term/year at the U of O.
- Support students as they develop their places of belonging at the UO and in the surrounding community.