Hannah Moyer

About me:

Hello! My name is Hannah Moyer (but my students call me Miss Hannah) and I am a student in my junior year of the Education Foundations program at the University of Oregon. I have had the opportunity to meet and collaborate with so many incredible individuals within this program; professors, colleagues in my cohort, even teachers and students from the area. Each of these people has shaped my college experience and my developing teaching pedagogy, inspiring me as a future teacher.

When I’m not taking classes, or helping teach them, you can find me at one of my two jobs; one at a childcare center here on campus at the University of Oregon, and the other as a personal support worker for a child in my life with developmental disabilities. And when I have a rare moment of free time, I love to curl up with a book or to head outside and explore the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my friends and family. Two of my favorite places to visit are the Oregon coast and the mountains of central Oregon.

Thanks for taking a brief minute to learn a little about me!