Note: All links will open in a new tab, either in the UO Service Portal (service.uoregon.edu) or on the Edublogs help site (edublogs.org).
- How do I set up my first blog/ site?
- What is my blog dashboard? How do I use it?
- How do I change my theme?
- Which plugins should I use?
- What are widgets?
- What is the difference between posts and pages?
- Can I add users to my blog/ site?
- Professors- to add students to your site, fill out a batch Excel spreadsheet found on the UO Blogs Batch User Creation page.
Customizing Your Site:
- How do I create a custom navigation menu?
- How do I insert an image into posts or pages?
- What is a photo gallery? How do I use it?
- How do I manage my media library?
- Can I embed a video into a post or page?
- How do I manage comments?
- Can I change my blog URL?