Mar. 11th, 2017 – Portland Blazers Basketball Game

damian-lillard-nba-oklahoma-city-thunder-portland-trail-blazers-5Its basketball season baby! So come with ExplOregon as we head up to Portland to watch the Trail Blazers take on the Washington Wizards!  Sign up today to reserve your spot to cheer Damion Lillard, CJ McCollum and the rest of the team to a victory!

Cost: $25.00 – includes bus to Portland and back to Eugene + a ticket to the NBA game.

***Tickets are limited, the first 40 people who sign-up will get one***

SIGN UP HERE!

When: Saturday, March 11th

Schedule: Meet in front of the REC Center by 2:35pm because the charter bus will leave campus at 3:00pm.  We will arrival at the Moda Center in Portland by 5:00pm. We will get to the stadium early so that you can explore the area a little bit before we head in to watch the game.  The game will start at 7:00pm and end around 10:00pm.  We will return to the Rec Center by 12:00pm.

What to Bring: comfortable clothes – money for food, souvenirs, and any other items you wish to purchase.

2 thoughts on “Mar. 11th, 2017 – Portland Blazers Basketball Game

1. I want to stay in Portland on March 11 night and the next day I want to look around in portland. so can I attend this activity? I will not take the bus back to Eugene.

1. Hi,
      Yea I think that would be okay with me. I will let our trip leaders know that you will not be making the trip back with us to Eugene after the basketball game. You will, of course, have to get your own transportation back to Eugene (which I am sure you have taken into consideration) – just making sure we are both on the same page. There are a few spots available for the basketball game so feel free to spread the word to friends. Thanks for reaching out and thanks for signing up!

Brett Scott
      ExplOregon Program Coordinator