There are so many great opportunities for students to get involved in here at the University of Oregon! We offer many different programs to meet everyone’s needs, from sports, crafts, outdoor activities, and more! Please check out the links and try something new!
Check out the International Student programs designed just for you.
International Coffee Hour is every Friday from 4-6 pm at Global Scholars Hall Room 123. Free coffee, tea and refreshments are served.
Leadership Opportunities – There are lots of leadership opportunities at the UO. Some popular choices are volunteering at International Student Orientation or running for office or a leadership position with a student group. Check out the Holden Leadership Center for other leadership opportunities.
- List of Oregon Clubs and Activities (whatever you’re passionate about, we’ve got a club for you!)
- International Student Advisory Board (provide important feedback and recommendations on life as an international student)
- Mills International Center (a great place to learn, chill and meet new people) Learn more at youtube.com/UOMILLS.
- Craft Center (choose from ceramics, glass blowing, drawing, painting, and more!)
- Club Sports (get active and play your favorite sport on Oregon’s campus)
- Intramural Sports (less commitment, just as fun! Get active with an Intramural Sport!
- Outdoor Program and Bike Rental (go camping, hiking, biking, kayaking, and more!)
- Explore Eugene (explore the Eugene coast!)
- ExplOregon Trips (join other students on day trips exploring Oregon)