There are so many great opportunities for students to get involved in here at the University of Oregon! We offer many different programs to meet everyone’s needs, from sports, crafts, outdoor activities, and more! Please check out the links and try something new!
The University of Oregon hosts many types of events throughout the year. Check the official Events Page to keep being updated with what is happening on campus!
Also, check out the International Student programs designed just for you.
There are many student clubs on campus as well.
Check the Student Clubs Page to check places to meet new people with the same cultural background and interest as you!
One of them is ISA (International Student Association), and they host the International Coffee Hour every Friday. Free coffee, tea, and refreshments are served. Check the Student Clubs Page for more information.
You can also get involved in the UO’s student government.
Leadership Opportunities – There are lots of leadership opportunities at the UO. Some popular choices are volunteering at International Student Orientation or running for office or a leadership position with a student group. Check out the Holden Leadership Center for other leadership opportunities.
- List of Oregon Clubs and Activities (whatever you’re passionate about, we’ve got a club for you!)
- International Student Advisory Board (provide important feedback and recommendations on life as an international student)
The Mills International Center
- Mills International Center (a great place to learn, chill and meet new people) Learn more at youtube.com/UOMILLS.
- The Mills International Center is located in the EMU and they host many events throughout the year. There are free resources as well as free events such as language circle, karaoke night, movie night, game night, etc.
Get Creative at the Craft Center (choose from ceramics, glass blowing, drawing, painting, and more!)
- The craft center is free for all UO students and there are some lessons you can take for a very low cost!
- There are many ways to explore Eugene and get active on and off-campus. Some ways to get involved is through club sports, intramural sports, outdoor program, and bike rental, and explore Eugene program.
- Find out more about ways to get active –> Get Active Page