Learning Reflection for marketing media and communication II

I really enjoyed doing the video assignment and get more familiar with iMovie. Throughout this assignment I found out that different version of iMove has slightly different functions and layouts, but most importantly, after this course, I want to start editing again. The second objective of my was to understand the concerns and decisions had to make when conducting a marketing plan. I learned about a couple marketing approaches and practice to utilizing them in my marketing plan assignment, it was truly helpful for me that listening to the presentations of lexicon essay from peers and gain understanding of different marketing approaches.

Other goals of my is to be able to divide the proportion of the amount of studying and be an active reader and walk out of classes with a better method to prioritize my affairs. I think I did success in the goal because compare to last term, this term I had more time to finished my readings and assignments and also had more leisure time to do extracurricular activities and my internship job. the last objective of my was plan to explore the new media that influence in art marketing, and I did find out a couple new social media mediums that I can utilize. Overall, I really enjoyed and appericated this course designed and all the knowledge from the class.

0 comments ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below..