Learning reflection for art in society

• Growing my own research database in  America’s Art sector.

After doing my field guide research, I do have a better understanding of film festivals in North America. Furthermore, seeing the rest of classes’ doing their field guides was really helpful for me to obtain the research database in America’s art sectors.  

• Be able to complete my field guild project, and dig deep into the topic I choice.

It was the most valuable knowledge I obtained from this term. I really appreciated our having the chance to do this assignment. I really enjoyed it not only completing it but also learning some useful methods to finished my work.

• Being involved in the class discussion. ( it is really hard for international student,especially back to my own country,class normally just the professor’s speech. )

I think I have a lot of space to improve in the goal. I tried my best to understand all the reading materials and modules. I am glad I completed the module discussion with my teammate. However, I still need to put more effort to be able to talk in the class and share my experience.

• Enrich my ePortfolio project as my personal brand.

Through this term, maintaining my ePortfolio still needs a lot of time than I thought, but one thing I know for sure is that setting the pages and putting context to the blog become my continuous task through my school years and even my career.

0 comments ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below..