Week 10: ALL DONE! :)

November 30th, 2013. I brought my best friend back to Eugene! Rachael and I flew back through San Francisco and then to Eugene. I’ve never landed in the Eugene airport before. I had no idea there was a prostitute-looking duck. I believe they are trying to claim it is an “art piece” but… Anyways, I made Rachael take a picture with it! This is my last week of class before finals, so it MAY not have been smart to fly my best friend up for the whole week before. But oh well!

I did not have the opportunity to take many pictures this week. So I’m sorry to say, but this is not my photography. I included this picture because I’ve been looking for a comforter for Robbie and I for next year for a few weeks now so I could ask for it for Xmas! (I’m asking for it for Xmas so I don’t have to pay for it myself!) I looked through hundreds of these but I finally came across one I like! So this is one of my fancy Christmas presents for this year guys šŸ˜€

November 3rd, 2013

So the main reason Rachael came up to Eugene was so that we could go see one of our favorite rap artists, Drake, Ā in Portland, Oregon. We bought the tickets extremely far in advance and had to rent a car to get us to Portland and everything! It became a pretty big spectacle! The drive was not too bad or anything, just two hours one way. However, I’m not sure if I mentioned that this is on a Tuesday night the week before finals… Also maybe not the smartest idea. But oh well! We got to dress up have a great time so I am more than pleased!

November 3rd, 2013. So this is Drake himself preforming his current hit song, “Hold On We’re Going Home.” The concert was incredible. The vibes from the audience were insane. Usually at huge stadium concerts like this for big artists, most people just sort of stand still. But at this concert, which was in the Rose Quarter, every single person was singing along to every word and dancing and having a great time. It was really like one big party. This was probably my favorite big concert I’ve ever been to. Drake was phenomenal live and very worth his money! He even personally acknowledged me and Rachael! That’s two famous music artists that recognized me at their shows within two weeks! WOO! Ā A new record!!

One last picture from the Drake concert. This is me in front of our cute little Fiat rental car. It was bright yellow with the big University of Oregon “O” Ā in dark green. I don’t think I’ve ever driven such a school spirited car. I’m also sporting the $70 (very overpriced) sweatshirt I bought that says, “Nothing was the same” on the front which is the title of his latest album which he was promoting. I bought the sweatshirt for Robbie’s birthday actually. Drake is his absolute favorite artist of all time. But before I wrap it up and give it to him, I wanted to wear it for a little while! So this is all for my blog entry for now. Wish me luck next week on all of my finals!

One comment on “Week 10: ALL DONE! :)

1. November 30th, 2013. I brought my best friend back to Eugene! Rachael and I flew back through San Francisco and then to Eugene. Iā€™ve never landed in the Eugene airport before. I had no idea there was a prostitute-looking duck. I believe they are trying to claim it is an ā€œart pieceā€ butā€¦ Anyways, I made Rachael take a picture with it! This is my last week of class before finals, so it MAY not have been smart to fly my best friend up for the whole week before. But oh well!

agario unblocked