8th Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek)(@#!)@#()@(#

Saturday November 16th, 2013. I FINALLY GOT TO GO TO AN OREGON FOOTBALL GAME!! FINALLY!!! Every single time there is a free student ticket lotto thing… I lose. Every single time. WELL… I obviously didn’t lose this time! Perfect timing too since it was the last home Ducks game that I was in town for before the season ended. There is one more home game during Thanksgiving break, butttttt I won’t be here for it! Too bad too because it’s the Civil War game! This game was against Washington and OBVIOUSLY we won because we are the best! This is my friend Kristen and I in this picture making the “O,” go ducks!!

Saturday AT the Ducks game! This is the group of people that I went with and a picture of us in the crazy student section! We weren’t super close up to the front or anything but it was still a blast! However it was absolutely freezing. Luckily we didn’t get any rain or anything, so that’s a plus! But unfortunately the wind started picking up so badly, we were all miserable. We ended up leaving the game early because we were all so cold! We ran all the way home and snuggled up in sweaters in our beds and took some much needed naps after all the screaming and cheering 🙂

(Obviously the Ducks won!)

This week I went to a rally for immigration reform. The immigration laws in our country right now are extremely strict and unreasonable. Thousands of people are being transported out of the country EVERY DAY, splitting apart families. I went to this because it was an extra credit opportunity for my ethnic studies class. But I found this highly interesting. Everyone had candles lit and were crying out for reform and for their voices to be heard. It was so emotionally provoking to hear all the first hand experiences had affected these kids. I had no idea how damaging these laws were to the unity of families and esteem of individuals.

I am genuinely sorry that I post so many seflies. It just happens that way… ANYWAYS. Today, Thursday November 21, 2013 I am going to the Aaron Carter concert! Aaron Carter was a very popular pop artist from when I was really little. He is 24 now and I am 19; he was famous when he was 11-14 so I was 6-9. I literally used to dance around in my room to his music. He was my childhood crush. I had always wished his songs were written about me. When I heard he was coming back on tour and to Eugene, I HAD TO GO!! I wanted to do something crazy for the concert too so I corn rowed the side of my hair! It was NOT easy and took me about an hour, but here is the finished product!!

Right after the Aaron Carter concert at WOW Hall^

Oh my GOSH! His concert was so amazing! I pushed my way to the very very front and I touched Aaron Carter’s… package… and he asked me my name and kissed my cheek! I was the ONLY girl he kissed! And then he gave me a rose!!!! I literally had an excited panic attack, I wanted to swoon and faint. It was so magical and exciting. MY childhood crush KISSED me!! I know that sounds so childish and ridiculous! But at least I can die happy now that my childhood crush recognized me. I’m so glad he came back on tour. The venue was small and full of crazy girls and I literally have bruises covering my thighs from being crushed in between girls and the stage… BUT THAT’S OKAY! THANK YOU AARON CARTER FOR FULFILLING MY DREAMS!!!!
I may be running on pretty much no sleep, but it was all worth it.
Best week ever.