A place for faculty and graduate students
The DREAM Lab is intended to facilitate integration and expansion of digital scholarship, research data management, and educational technology services for the University. It serves as the Libraries’ new shared space for innovative, research-led teaching, experimentation, and consultation for the University’s efforts involving digital scholarship, research data management, digital pedagogy, and use of digital primary source materials and artifacts for teaching, learning, and scholarship.
Faculty and graduate students are welcome to use the space as part of their technology-intensive digital research and education initiatives with focus on new modes of open scholarly communications and open digital pedagogy praxis.
This includes but not limited to:
- Digital publishing
- Supporting digital collections and exhibits development
- Managing research data and reproducibility
- Developing open education resources
- Enhancing instruction design practices
- Creating and reusing digital primary sources and artifacts
- Enhancing discipline and interdisciplinary digital research or education projects
DREAM Lab is managed by the UO Libraries’ Digital Scholarship Services department. If you have any questions, comments, or would like to learn more about it please contact email@example.com