In the Moment (Dream Job)

I wonder…

January 18th, 2015

I wonder how many times people get the question, what is your dream job? What do you want to be when you grow up? How do you want to make an impact in this world? Well, to be frank, I don’t quite know yet. I’m just taking things a step at a time. Now, if you had asked me this same question a year ago, I could’ve easily have answered with, “I want to work in marketing.” But, I never quite understood what that meant. I knew what the marketing side of business did, but I didn’t know all of the layers that went into this department and how vast the options are. Now, I generally want to work for a small company and doing all of the marketing and advertising and helping establish the company as one of the Fortune 500 companies. I want to help something small grow into a huge success and make an impact on the world somehow. Generally, I expect this page to change frequently as I delve more in depth into what I really  want to do with my life, but that’s okay. I don’t expect myself to know EXACTLY what I want to do just yet. I want to explore some more.

love,

Dan