Blogging twice a day…?

Okay, okay… I know two blogs in one day? It’s crazy. I’m going to doing more in one night than I did all of last term (insert chuckle here). To be fair, I never really grasped onto how my blogging did anything of any value for me in my day-to-day life, so I didn’t care to do them. Of course, I was dumb and stupid and didn’t realize just how much I can learn from doing these blog posts.

I have a long list of goals that I’ve set for my life, some being short-term, some long-term, and some being distant dreams of mine, but they’re all things I’m going to make come true one day and I don’t want to 106 years old (I want to be that old one day) and have a hard time remembering the century’s worth of stories that I’ve lived. I want there to be documentation of how I go to where I will be and just how challenging it was to get there. These aren’t just blog posts, these are my stories here at the U of O. These are the ways that I can remember all of the tales that I’m going to reliving for the rest of my life. I want to remember walking into BBL in the second term and feeling as if I were home. I’ve met new people that don’t just feel like classmates, they feel like family.

dgardner@uoregon.edu