Rules & Reservation Requests
Rules for Use of Lawrence Lobby Display Cases (First Floor)
PERMITTED USES: Display of College of Design sponsored classroom work.
- All exhibits must have an endorsement by the sponsoring faculty member.
- Photos or a detailed description of work to be displayed shall be provided with application.
- The display cases can NOT be altered in any way, temporarily or permanently.
- It is the users’ responsibility to ensure the case(s) is/are left clean, and any maintenance problems are brought to the attention of the College of Design Facilities Manager at FSS@uoregon.edu. Repair or replacement costs due to damage while being used is the responsibility of the user, and the cost of repair or replacement will be billed to the applicant on the request form
- Exhibits may run for up to 4 weeks. Generally exhibits will be installed after noon on the start date and removed by 5:00 p.m. on end date.
- Exhibitors are responsible for checking out a key from Facility Services, 124 LA, and shall assume responsibility for the case during the installation and removal periods.
- The exhibit must comply with University of Oregon policies and safety codes.
By completing the Application, the Applicant agrees to the following:
- To implement the exhibition as described in the rules above.
- To not alter the proposal without prior approval.
- To install and remove all materials related to the exhibition by the approved dates.
- To leave the space in the same or better condition than when it was found.
- To be financially liable for any and all costs associated with damage to the property.
The application process is not complete without the approval. Applications must be approved prior to the exhibition. A copy of the approved application must be on site during the installation process.