Facilities Support Services provides a variety of services for faculty and staff. Information about facilities support for students is located on the Tech site.
Facilities Support Services
124 Lawrence Hall
Fall Term Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
541-346-3633 | email@example.com
These are the College of Design FSS open window hours for winter break:
- Dec 11-14 (M-Th): 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Dec 15 (Fri): CLOSED.
- Dec 18-21 (M-Th): 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Dec 22 (Fri): CLOSED.
- Dec 25 (Mon): CLOSED.
- Dec 26-28 (Tu-Th): 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Dec 29 (Fri): CLOSED.
- Jan 1 (Mon): CLOSED
- Jan 2-5 (Tu-Th): 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- College of Design facilities requests in Eugene can be emailed to the College of Design Facilities Support Services (FSS) ticket system at firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Design Portland programs are supported by the UO Portland facilities team. Portland facilities requests can be submitted using the Portland Facility Help Ticket.
- Brooke Freed, Assistant Dean of Operations and Administration
- Kyle Harshbarger, Facilities Services Manager
- Clay Myers, Carpenter
- Jerry Lacey, Trades Maintenance
- Vance McIntyre, Laborer Assistant
- Tom Coates, Shop Supervisor
- Kevin Rowland, Shop Tech
Access Forms for Faculty and Staff
- Card Swipe Prox Access Request Form (Eugene only)
- Key Request (PDF)
- For card access requests in Portland, submit a request to the Portland facility services team using the Portland Facility Help Ticket.
Classroom Audio & Visual Instructions
- Lawrence 141, 206, 222, 231, 241, 249, 263, 278, 279
- Lawrence 115, 166, 177
- For Eugene classroom issues (climate control or other non-tech issues) contact 541-346-3633 or email email@example.com
- For Portland classroom issues contact John Woelfle at 503-412-3691 or send a Portland Facilities Request.
Lost and Found
- Check with Facilities Support Services for items lost in and around Lawrence Hall. All items that are not picked up in a reasonable amount of time go to UO Parking and Transportation.
- If you have lost your office keys, contact College of Design Facilities Support Services, and then the Key Issuance Office located on the ground floor of the EMU.
Mail Services in Eugene
- Outgoing campus mail is picked up by UO Mailing twice daily from Lawrence 105. UO Mailing also picks up outbound UPS and Fed Ex packages from this location.
- There is no on-campus US Post Office. Faculty may send US mail through mail services using an appropriate index (see your department for details).
- Please do not send or receive non-UO business-related mail via Facilities Support Services. We cannot assume responsibility for these packages. Various vendors near the university can provide postal services such as the Duck Store, Hirons, and others in the adjacent area.
- For Eugene faculty or staff office space issues (i.e. climate control or other non-tech issues) contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Portland faculty or staff office space issues contact John Woelfle at 503-412-3691 or send a Portland Facilities Request.
Room or Special Event Set-up
- Questions about room or special event set-up in Eugene? Contact email@example.com
- Questions about event set-up at the White Stag Building in Portland? See the Portland Event Services website.