The Central Business Services Office (CBSO) has procedures to process all UO business travel-related expenses. The university is responsible for ensuring that all employee travel payments, reimbursements, and advances, regardless of source of funds, are fair and equitable to both the university and the traveler and that they are made in accordance with all state and university applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies, and guidelines.

Note: This page will be updated with information about using the new Concur system for travel. Visit the UO Business Affairs Office website to learn about Concur.

Please contact CBSO with any travel questions you have:

Brian Conley, Accounting Technician/Travel (Concur support)
541-346-3685 |