I’m writing with an exciting opportunity for students at University of Oregon to showcase their work to wider audiences, further their involvement in the film world, develop critical thinking and enhance their creative practice.
Submissions are currently open for the BAFTA-Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival (ASFF). We are looking for students, who are pushing the boundaries of filmmaking forward, to participate in the 2019 event.
Students can submit their Short Films, Feature Films or VR & 360 works for consideration. ASFF also accepts works across multiple genres including: Animation, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Fashion, Music Video, Thriller and more. Entries close 31 May.
- £1,000awarded to the Festival Winner
- Northern Film School Award for Best Screenplay (£1,000)
- Screenings at a BAFTA-Qualifying festival
- Editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine(readership of 400,000)
Group Entry Offer: Save 25% on Submissions
Students are a huge part of what makes ASFF so enriching and successful, with opportunities to develop critical thinking and creative practice.
We’re offering educational institutions the chance to Save 25% on submissions when entering 10 or more films.
- Costs per entry: Shorts £18 | Features £33.75 | VR Projects £22.50. Offer ends 5 April.
- Please contact me for further details or to request an invoice CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions about the festival, please feel free to get in touch.