Winter term 2016 Peer Advising Drop-in Hours:
Monday-Friday, 11:00am – 12:00pm, and by appointment
at the Art Office, 198 Lawrence Hall
The Peer Advising Program is a resource for Art majors, Digital Arts majors, Art minors and Multimedia minors. Learn more about the department from the perspective of experienced seniors.
Peer Advisors can help you:
- Choose the right classes
- Understand the requirements of your major or minor
- Direct you to resources, opportunities, events and other academic pursuits within the Department of Art
- Assist you in finding answers through we-based resources and referrals
- Answer your general questions about your degree audit
- Explain departmental policies and procedures
- Help you find support services outside the department
Visit the Art Office (198 Lawrence Hall) or call (541) 346-3610 to make an appointment.