What: Bob’s Launch Party
When: Saturday, June 13th 2020, from 4pm to 8pm – Toast and stories at 6pm
Where: Mt. Pisgah Arboretum and White Oak Pavilion
Please help us get an accurate headcount for food and drinks by RSVPing no later than Wednesday, April 1st.
- Snacks, dinner, and drinks provided
- Please bring your families
- Bring instruments if you want to jam with Bob
- Bring your Bob stories – there will be a toast and story sharing at 6pm
Location and Other Details
- We’ll be at Mt. Pisgah Arboretum, 34901 Frank Parrish Rd, Eugene, OR 97405. There’s a nearby parking lot, but there is a parking fee since it’s a Lane County Park. Consider carpooling to save on money and parking space!
- Please direct questions to Bethany Steiner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Help us get the word out!
Please forward this invitation WIDELY to anyone you know who might want to celebrate with Bob. Our email list is limited so we’re relying on all of you to get the word out!
We can’t wait to see you this June to send Bob onward and upward.
-The Bob Launch Party Crew