Please note that both the data network and telephone services to the building may be out for the duration of the power outage.
Begin: Thursday, June 18th, 2020 at 6:30 pm
End: Friday, June 19th, 2020 at 12:01 am
Building(s) or Area(s) Impacted: 1715 Franklin Blvd
Scope: EWEB will be shutting down power for approximately five and one-half hours.
- Electricity will be off for the entire building.
- Both the data network and telephone services to the building may be out for the duration of the power outage.
Special Instructions: Please shut down all multi-function copier devices as well as any printers during scheduled power outages. The software on these machines can be negatively affected due to the power surge when power is turned back on, a power surge can corrupt the clone files in the machines, and can change preconfigured settings.
Work Performed By: EWEB
Contact: Melinda Seeley, CPFM Campus Planning Real Estate Prop Specialist, 541-346-5550
CPFM Utilities and Energy have scheduled an electrical shutdown on August 20th from 4:00 am – 6:30 am at Lillis Hall to add new hardware for electrical metering. This is part of the campus energy management campaign to capture energy use on campus. Advance notice was sent to Facilities Liaisons on July 25th.
This will impact:
BEW4, BNW2, PSW2, 2SW2, 3SW2, BSE2, 3SE2, SWB ,PSE2, BSW2
Impact to phones, network, and card reader access:
- Phone: Analog phones run off the phone cabinet on DC power in the 2nd floor closet, so they should stay up. (analog sets would include elevator phones, emergency phones, analog courtesy phones, black desk phones, fax, etc.) IP sets on folks’ desks may or may not stay up / working depending on network
- Network: The gateway is in the D closet 3rd floor, it’s on a UPS, and may ride out any outage. Edge switches will be a mix, some are on electrical circuits that are not affected so will stay up, some will go down.
Private network gateway appears to be on an affected circuit and as such will go down for the duration of the outage.
- Building Access: There will be a controlled power shut down/power up of this system. The main south entrance will be manned to allow access as none of the card readers in the building will be operational during this time.
Other impacted areas/equipment:
- AHU6 Supply/Return
- Mechanical room outlets
- Reception outlets
- Lighting utility
- Room 51
- Tunnel lighting
- Heat meters
- Elevator 2 lights
- Elevator mechanical room outlet/lights
- Elevator pit lights
- EF-8 Fan
- East/West Atrium outlets
- Tunnel sump pump
For questions and concerns, please contact CPFM UE Electrical Superintendent Rick Tabor at 541-346-7511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the Oregon Hall Renovations on Saturday, May 19, 2018, from 6:00 am – 3:30 pm contractors will be shutting down the 800A breaker in the Basement MDA Panel Labeled West Power/Lights. This will impact lights, receptacles, and mechanical equipment that services the west portion of the building and network equipment in Room 225. The Building Network system will be down, except for areas served by East Wing data rooms. West side lighting, receptacles, mechanical equipment and the network will all be shut down during this time.
This work is necessary to allow for re-circuiting lights, receptacles and power to network equipment.
For questions or concerns please contact CPFM Design and Construction Owners Rep Patrick Mucker at 541-346-8216.