Update 9/20: The equipment used to grind the walkways is under repair and work will resume next week. Due to this, the project has been extended and is expected to be completed on September 27th.
During the week of September 16-
20 27, from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., CPFM Facilities Services will grind down problematic sections of cement walkways that pose trip hazards to pedestrians in select campus locations. Multiple grinds and/or patches will be happening in the following locations throughout the week, in no particular order:
- North side of East 13th Avenue in front of Friendly Hall and Fenton Hall
- South side of East 13th Avenue between Johnson Hall and University Street
- South side of Bean Hall from Moss Street, heading West to the Museum of Natural & Cultural History Museum crosswalk
- Northwest corner of Gerlinger Lawn between Gerlinger Hall and Gerlinger Annex
- Northeast corner of University Street and 15th Avenue lawn/pathway area
The map below indicates in green which areas are slated for repair.
CPFM Facilities Services Maintenance Support Shop will perform this work.
Please direct any questions or concerns to Trades Maintenance Coordinator Gabe Hein at 541-346-2320 or firstname.lastname@example.org