Johnson Hall Remodeling Activity 8/28/19 through mid-October

Project update:

The remodeling work in the southwest corner of the lower level of Johnson Hall, specifically rooms 001B-D, 001K-N, 003B, 003D, 019, and 020, is picking up again with moving activity and the disassembling of office partitions on September 12th and 13th. The construction of two new offices and remodeled storage area will begin September 16th. For the period of time between September 16th – 27th expect typical construction activity and noise in this area associated with the framing of new walls and installation of gypsum board wall panels. Less noisy activity and finishing work will continue into mid-October.

Original Notice 8/28/19:

Beginning today, Wednesday, August 28th, with completion expected by next Wednesday, September 4th, painting will be taking place in the lower level of Johnson Hall – specifically in rooms 1B, 1C, 1D, 19, and 20.

I apologize for the late notification: the painter had an immediately opening for the work and I wanted to take advantage of this opening during this time of busy construction workloads, so I was not able to submit advanced notification.

Please contact me, Gene Mowery, at 346-5593 or gmowery@uoregon.edu if you have concerns.