On December 19, 2017 from 7:30 am – 2:00 pm JKG Electric and Fortis Construction will be onsite at the Jane Sander Stadium impacting the below systems:
Date: Time: Impact:
12/19 7:30 am – 11:30 am MOP 001 Switchboard 1N1-4 Shutdown
• All building and field lighting
• All building equipment – HVAC, circulation pumps, elevator and water vault sump pumps, fire sprinkler compressor, propane pump, cameras etc.
• All building and field receptacles – including MDF racks, concessions, press box, offices, concourse, team lounge and lockers, etc.
• Fire alarm control panels
• Access control panel
• Primary source to emergency panel 2E1-4 (secondary source should be available through ATS)
• Broadcast truck panel
12/19 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm MOP 002 Lighting Panel 2E1-4 Shutdown
• Emergency lighting
• Fire Alarm Control Panel
For questions or concerns regarding this outage please contact CPFM Design and Construction Owners Rep Charlene Lindsay at 541-346-5503.