EMPLOYER SUBMISSION TO THE CINEMA STUDIES JOBS & INTERNSHIPS DATABASE
Kids Development Internship, Summer Semester
Company Name: Amazon Studios
City: Los Angeles
Amazon Studios Kids Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Emmy-winning animated series Tumble Leaf and Niko and the Sword of Light, along with critically acclaimed live-action originals Just Add Magic, Annedroids, and Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street. In the coming year, Amazon Studios Kids will continue to provide inspiring, sophisticated content for the whole family, including projects from established properties such as: Lost in Oz, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, Dino Dana, and specials from American Girl, among others.
Amazon Studios is seeking bright, multitasking, and dynamic self-motivated interns to support the Kids Original Series department. This is a paid part-time position for the spring semester.
The successful candidate(s) will possess the ability to complete multiple complex projects independently, work in a timely manner, and be self-motivating. The candidate will be a quick learner and be able to understand tasks and provide a quick turnaround. Impeccable attention to detail, organizational skills, and a knack for writing are a must. The candidate must be able to conduct themselves with the highest level of integrity and discretion when handling confidential information as well as maintain a professional demeanor when interacting with senior professionals inside and outside of the company. Lastly, the candidate should have a passion to work in kids’ television at Amazon Studios.
· Must be a current student and eligible to receive college credit.
· Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, chiefly with a high level of proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
· Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense.
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
· Creative problem-solver.
· High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
· Passion for Children’s Television.
· Previous work experience working in the entertainment industry a plus.
CANDIDATES SUBMIT RESUMES TO: email@example.com