EMPLOYER SUBMISSION TO THE CINEMA STUDIES JOBS & INTERNSHIPS DATABASE
Company Name: Lower Boom
Portland, Oregon-based Lower Boom seeks a dynamic and motivated intern. Lower Boom works to create new models and markets for storytellers and filmmakers worldwide. We are both laboratory and launchpad for innovation in marketing, production and distribution.
We seek a unique and multi-talented individual with a passion for storytelling, filmmaking, and the digital world.
• Participate in all phases of preproduction, production and post-production on current/ongoing film and VR projects.
• Write/create/publish a variety of content on all platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and others) that speaks to Lower Boom’s look, feel, tone and mission
• Create and manage a content calendar based on strategy, company goals and analytics
• Highlight Lower Boom news, products, productions, partnerships and accolades on social channels
• Highlight NW film community news, products, productions, and accolades on social channels
• Work directly with CEO to develop and drive social media strategy with the goal of growing Lower Boom’s brand presence and following across all social channels
• Be the public “Face” of Lower Boom, representing the company at film festivals, professional events, film sets, in media, etc.
Contact: Matt Schulte