EMPLOYER SUBMISSION TO THE CINEMA STUDIES JOBS & INTERNSHIPS DATABASE
Company Name: Tuvanmedia
City: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
State: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Target project: TVCs, viral video and feature films
Employment type: Full time
Duration: Minimum: 6 months
– Participate in copywriting and making decisions on casting, crew and locations for the film.
– Present in Pre-production meeting with the clients
– Direct rehearsals and the performances of the actors
– Manage the technical aspects of filming
– Work closely with editors through the technical processes of editing, to reach the final cut or version of the film in post production;
– Motivate the team to produce the best possible results;
– Be aware of the constraints of the film’s budget and schedule and manage the expectations of the clients.
– Language: Excellent English;
– Basic required skills:
+Basic understanding of film theory;
+Good communication and presentation skills;
+Be conscious of any relevant technical or budgetary restrictions;
+Be able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines.
– Specific requirements for Director
+Education: Film and Television Direction, Cinematography etc.
+Experience: Having at least 2-3 videos/TVCs or short films.
– Preferred candidates: Undergraduates and fresh graduate students no later than 3 years majoring in Filmmaking, Arts, Marketing, Advertising or related training courses with prominent study results.
– Be fully supported during the program in Vietnam. The program covers
– Travelling expense to Vietnam (two-ways flights)
– Visa to Vietnam
– Accommodation (including basic household equipment)
– Monthly allowance
– Cultivate cross-cultural experience over the world;
– Build portfolio and strengthen credentials & Improve adapting ability and flexibility;
– Broaden network of professional contacts in Film industry and have chances to work with experienced directors;
– Gain working experience and enhance professional skills in an international environment,
– Participate in team-bonding activities
– Receive Certificate after Program completion
– Opportunity to become official employees after the program.
15 September 2017
Round 1: Application form. Please complete Application Form: https://t.co/M0H4URYgkl
Round 2: Online Interview with Recruitment Department. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Round 3: 2nd online Interview (Optional)
Round 4: Final result
If you contact us via email, please use the subject: PFTP_2017_Full name_Position_Nationality Recruitment Department – Tu Van Film Production and Media Company Limited 14/17 Hoang Ngoc Phach Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi City, Vietnam Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org