CASIT Web Services completed projects Winter 2016
Here is the list of projects completed over Winter:
Sites moved to CAS design toolkit:
- PCS Forms Additions: added new workflow elements to existing PCS forms.
- Physics GTF Evaluations: created online GTF evaluation form for Physics department. It was based on a version we created for Political Science.
- Biology Graduate Database Upgrade: upgraded platform from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7.
- CASIT has been using JIRA the last many months and we have reviewed and tested Service Desk and plugins like Tempo timesheets. We hope to create service desk projects and provide solutions for CASIT to help them manage day to day operations.
- Faculty Reviews is a module of the CAS Personnel application we created. The module allows CAS Dean’s Office and department personnel to lookup performance review dates for tenure track and non-tenure track faculty.
- Material Science Institute new site developed by Feynman Group was migrated and setup on our web servers.
- Psychology Development Database is now maintained and supported by us. Over Winter we spent a lot of time troubleshooting performance issues and providing custom reports.
- Wayne Morse Center for Law and Politics relaunched with a new theme. We helped configure and setup the theme and plugins on the new site to achieve the new look.
You can see more information about those sites on our portfolio: http://casitwebservices.uoregon.edu/.
Big thank you to everyone in the web team.