CASIT Web Services completed projects Fall 2015
Here is the list of projects completed over Fall:
Sites moved to CAS design toolkit:
- CASweb 2.0
- Office of Academic Advising Scheduler
- Sustainable Cities Initiative Database
- Tribal Climate Change Guide
- We added 2 new features to the CAS Department Theme in the CAS Design Toolkit:
- We completed the application infrastructure necessary to host Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), that allow secure programmatic access to services provide enterprise data and published 8 initial APIs to our production environment. The availability of enterprise APIs will increase the available functionality while reducing the development time for many of the projects on our work plan. We also initiated a joint project with Information Services to implement a standard API gateway to expose data housed in the new IDR system.
You can see more information about those sites on our portfolio: http://casitwebservices.uoregon.edu/.
Big thank you to everyone in the web team.