DIY Nature Art : Terrariums!

Terrariums are simple to make, gorgeous to look at, and easy to care for. Make one or a few for yourself and your friends!

Materials:
  • wide, clear, lidded container (like a jar or bowl)
  • pebbles
  • activated carbon (sold at pet stores)
  • soil
  • stones, moss, and small plants (you can collect these in the woods! Or try succulents)
  • spray mister
  • decorations (optional)
Instructions:

1. Cover the bottom of your container with an inch of pebbles.
  2. Add a layer of activated carbon to curb any earthy odors, then top it with 3 inches of soil.
  3. Arrange the stones, moss, and plants to make a garden.
  4. Mist the terrarium with water until the soil is moist but not wet. Add decorations, if you like, then close the lid. If the container becomes cloudy, remove the top to let excess moisture evaporate. Mist the terrarium lightly if the soil starts to dry out.

17 thoughts on “DIY Nature Art : Terrariums!”

1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. assumeworld.com/

2. At our company, we offer a range of packages that can help you boost your Instagram Followers quickly and easily. Our services are safe, reliable, and affordable, and we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service.

3. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. لكزس 2023

4. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. Strapless Bra

5. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. sexy lingerie

6. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. Sportswear

7. Discover Abu Dhabi’s enchanting flower shops, where vibrant blooms and exquisite arrangements bloom like a desert oasis. From traditional bouquets to modern floral designs, each shop tells a story of elegance and beauty. flower shops in abu dhabi

8. Great website you have here. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. Thank you for your articles. I find them very helpful. I really appreciate people like you! Take care and have a great day ahead!!
    Karya Bintang Abadi