Welcome New Interior Architecture Undergraduate Students!
If you have been offered admission by the Department of Interior Architecture, the next steps in the process are:
- Submit the departmental Undergraduate Admission Decision Form (accept or decline) by May 1 (late application transfer applicants by June 5)
- Finish the Before You Arrive checklist
- International students: Pre-Arrival Checklist
- Join your Facebook Group for Interior Architecture Undergraduates
UO Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org) will check for required admission materials. Once this process has been finalized, UO Admissions will send an additional admission letter (paper copy) to the address you listed on your university application. Your major will eventually be changed by UO Admissions to IARC no later than fall term.
Sign up for a UO Student Orientation & Academic Advising Session
Students will meet with an advisor as part of the IntroDUCKtion program.
Questions? Contact Student Orientation Programs at email@example.com or 541-346-1167.
New Winter Admits for Interior Architecture Undergraduate Students
- Winter admission decisions will be emailed by the end of the third week of December
- New students will receive an email by the end of the third week of December pre-authorizing them to take ARCH 283 studio along with ARCH 202.
- Register using the CRN’s from the email.
- Refer to the guide for adding and dropping classes.
- Complete the online Admission Decision Form by January 1st.
- Your major will be revised by the UO Registrar to Arch.
- Email Archinfo@uoregon.edu to set up an advising appointment for major advising.
- You may also schedule an appointment with an advisor through the online scheduling system:
- Go to https://uo.campus.eab.com/
- Log in using your Duck ID
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”
- Under what type of appointment, select “General Advising”
- Once “General Advising” is selected choose the main topic (e.g. Major/Minor questions, Schedule Planning, or Other Topics)
- Choose “College of Design Student Services” as location and select Trever Bruhn as your advisor.
- Choose date and time and click on “Confirm Appointment” button.
Registration, Schedule of Classes, Academic Calendars
- How to Reset Your PAC/Forgot Your PAC
- Schedule of Classes (see IARC subjects)
- Register for Classes (DuckWeb)
- Academic Calendars
- Registration Schedule
- Duck Store (text books and supplies)
Your UO ID number and PAC notification should have been sent to you from the UO Admissions/Registrar office a few weeks after you submitted your UO Application. If you didn’t receive this notification, please contact UO Admissions/Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Students need to register for IARC 204 for fall term
- Current UO students are able to register for IARC 204 per their assigned fall term registration priority schedule.
- New students will register for classes (including IARC 204) as part of their IntroDUCKtion advising session.
Currently Enrolled UO Students and Non-Degree Seeking Exchange Students Admitted to the Interior Architecture Program
- Currently enrolled UO students and non-degree seeking exchange undergraduate students admitted to the interior architecture program who need to schedule an appointment with an advisor should email email@example.com.
Registration questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individualized Study Courses & Pre-Authorization
If you need to register for an individualized study course that requires pre-authorization (research, reading, special problems), please refer to the pre-authorization form and related instructions on the current student website.
Department Mandatory Hardware and Software Requirements
All students in the Department of Interior Architecture are required to have a personal computer. In addition to the computer requirement, there is a listing of specific software. You can find these specific requirements on the College of Design Technology Services website.
College of Design Student Services
The College of Design Student Services office offers general education advising, career services, job and internship assistance, scholarship information, and referrals to student groups so that you can explore, engage, and connect through classes, internships, and events.
Housing and Employment Options
- School of Architecture & Environment Student Housing Blog (email email@example.com to post to the blog)
- Housing Options for International Students
- University Housing
- Student employment search for campus jobs