Welcome New Fall Interior Architecture Graduate Students!
If you have been recommended for admission to the Interior Architecture program, the next steps in the process are:
- You are invited to Grad Day
- Submit the Graduate Admission Decision Form (accept or decline) and pay the program deposit by April 15
- New Graduate Student checklist
- International students: Getting Started
- One Stop Graduate Student Resources
The UO Graduate School and UO Admissions will check for required admission materials. Once this process has been finalized, UO Admissions (email@example.com) will send an additional admission letter (paper copy) to the address you listed on your university application.
Don’t forget to join your Facebook group for Master of Interior Architecture students
New Student Events
School of Architecture & Environment (SAE) Mandatory Orientation:
Day/Date/Time are to be determined (Offered during the week before the start of classes)
Registration, Schedule of Classes, Academic Calendars
- How to Reset Your PAC/Forgot Your PAC
- Schedule of Classes (see IARC subjects)
- Register for Classes (DuckWeb)
- Academic Calendars
- Registration Schedule
- Schedule an Advising Appointment (login with Duck ID, click the “Get Academic Advising” button, and follow prompts)
- Duck Store (text books and supplies)
Your UO ID number and PAC notification should have been sent to you from the UO Admissions office a few weeks after you submitted your UO Graduate Application. If you didn’t receive this notification, please contact UO Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have received your UO ID number and PAC (personal access code) notification from UO Admissions, you need to claim your Duck ID, wait for an email from email@example.com to pre-authorize you into studio and register for courses as noted below via DuckWeb.
Fall Term Registration – MIArch Track 2
MIArch Track 2 Eugene students will be sent an email to preference for IARC 584.
Once you are in DuckWeb, do not use the search button. Go to the Add/Drop courses screen and type in the CRNs in the boxes at the bottom of the add screen.
Please review the MIArch courses prior to your orientation.
Fall Term Registration – MS
MS Admits: We strongly recommend registering for Arch 601 Research (variable credits), and/or other electives.
All independent study courses require a Pre-authorization form to be completed in cooperation with and sent in by a supervising faculty.
Questions about registration may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript Evaluation & Advising
Transcript evaluations will be completed in the late summer after a student has officially accepted our offer of admission and paid their deposit. The results of the transfer evaluations and additional academic advising, elective course options, etc., will be reviewed when you attend the orientation program in the fall. This is where you will sit down with an advisor and review the course content together to make a determination of the exact courses that you should take. We will be emailing select students with our initial assessments (over the Summer) if it is determined that previous course work does not match our core curriculum requirements for the degree.
Once you have reviewed the transcript evaluation and completed your advising session at the orientation, if you feel there are discrepancies you should bring copies of the syllabi from your course work that you feel meets our requirements to an individually requested advising appointment. To make an appointment with an architecture advisor, please email email@example.com.
- Office of Financial Aid
- Department of Interior Architecture Graduate Funding
- Graduate Employee (GE) information
Individualized Study Courses & Pre-Authorization
If you need to register for an individualized study course that requires pre-authorization (research, reading, special problems), please refer to the pre-authorization form and related instructions.
College of Design Student Services
The College of Design Student Services office offers general education advising, career services, job and internship assistance, scholarship information, and referrals to student groups so that you can explore, engage, and connect through classes, internships, and events.
- School of Architecture & Environment Student Housing Blog (email firstname.lastname@example.org to post to the blog)
- Housing Options for International Students
- University Housing
Mandatory Hardware and Software Requirements
- All students in the Department of Interior Architecture are required to have a personal computer. The most current specifications are available on the College of Design Technology Services website.
- Please pay close attention to the mandatory hardware and software requirements. Aside from the computer requirement, there is a listing of specific software.