Technical Resources

xrc

Moving through this project I have found it very important to find resources to answer my technical questions, and think it is important to address these resources.

My first major resource is CandlePowerForums.  This is my go to for quick answers, because typically any question I am asking has already been asked, and I can find the answers at that site.  There is not much creative input, but it will definitely turn your LED’s on if you are having trouble.  If you are new to using LED’s this is also a great place to start, so that you don’t burn up to many LED’s (it can get expensive and frustrating).

My Next Resource is this Cree is a very high end LED manufacture.  They have LED’s that are over 25x more powerful than anything at Radio Shack.  This is the Manufacture I intend to buy from for my final project to have a quality product, that will last a long time.

Even though the quality is not so hot I also use Radio Shack for my test, because of the price, location, and resources.  I can buy everything I need from wire to battery packs.  Radio Shack is a great place to start, and plus they have some other cool things  you can geek out on.