Vol.1, No.4, Summer 2010
Participants in all E-Teacher courses create unique, individual projects as part of their course work. These projects include materials and concepts from the courses which participants have chosen to apply in practical and appropriate ways to their local educational settings.
Each term, E-Teacher instructors select projects of exemplary high quality to be published in PDF format, with each author’s permission, on this section of the website. The projects in this Gallery serve as work samples for prospective E-Teacher educators and as concrete evidence of participants’ success.
Course: Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web, UO AEI
- Author: Prem Bahadur Phyak from Tribhuvan University in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Project: Project Report for Graduate Students in the Department of English Education, University Campus, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
- Author: Camelia Pagila from the School with Classes I-VIII, Academician Marin Voiculescu in Giurgiu, Romania.
Project: Final Project for Teens at the School with Classes I-VIII, Academician Marin Voiculescu, Giurgiu, Romania.
Course: English for Specific Purposes (ESP) Best Practices, UO AEI
- Author: Aliya Aimoldina from the Educational Bureau of Astana, English Language Center in Astana, Kazakhstan.
Project: EOP – Managers in the Corporate Relations and Marketing Department of the “Astana International Airport” JSC.
- Author: Kinnari Vachhrajani from the H. L. College of Commerce in Ahmedabad, India.
Project: Business Communication Course in Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India.
- Author: Victoria Illarionova from the Specialized Secondary School #3 in Dzerzhinsk, Ukraine.
Project: Project for Class 10-B at the Secondary School Specializing in English.