1. Where did you move from to attend the UO? And, briefly describe how you landed on the UO AAD program. Any interesting, funny, anecdotal stories/details are welcome.
I move from China. My undergraduate program is film and TV management in Beijing Film Academy. I want to learn more about media and communication, so I come here to study UO AAD program.
2. Area of concentration in AAD?
My concentration is media management. I am interested in commercial arts.
3. Describe your knowledge and use of technology systems. Responses should include the following:
I know some about films, but do not know more about other arts. Computer platform I use is MAC.
4. What software do you commonly use? Briefly describe purpose/application for software on your list.
I incapable use some professional software, only know a little about final cut. In daily life, I use more often is a social software called wechat in China, like twitter. I can send texts and voice message to my families and friends. We also share some feelings and happened things on wechat, hoping for friends’ comments.
5. Do you have any graphic design or media production/management experience? Have you taken any graphic design or media production courses?
I don’t have graphic design and have not take any design courses. My undergraduate major in film production, a broad program not in special technology. But I have some experience about how to make shot films, and I also took some classes about media management and film production.
6. Know anything about typography?
No, I don’t know about typography. It is new for me.
7. Do you use Web 2.0 apps? Name those that you use or are familiar with.
I use gmail, youtube, facebook, LinkedIn, skype
8. Do you use Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Yelp, etc.)? Name those that you engage in.
Yeah, I use facebook,ins, skype, linkedin
9. Tell me something unique about yourself.
I love dance. When I was three years old stared to study, and lasted for nearly 13 years.
10. Anything else?