Creative Spirtituality Reflection

1. How do you define “spirituality”?

In my opinion, spirituality is something we can’t see or touch but born in person and grows along with person. Spirituality is essential and vital to all human beings, because it connects to the consciousness and it is the core that leads people to find the inner self. I think everyone has spirituality and it is different from each one, even though sometimes people didn’t realize the spirituality but it does exists in person. I believe that spirituality affects deeply on how people act and think, and the way it exists is subconscious.

2. Does spirituality differ from religion?

I think spirituality does differ from religion. First of all, I believe that the spirituality born in person, but religion doesn’t. Secondly, spirituality is something people own it in various ways, just like no two fingerprints are the same; no two spiritualties are the same. However, they are some certain types of religions that exist in the world. Finally, from my own experiences and knowledge, I think one’s spirituality is not really connects to God while religion does, even though there are several different names of God.

3. How do you define “creativity”?

I think creativity is kind of ability that everyone has it, but the different levels of development of creativity between people depends on one’s knowledge and related amount of information. In my opinion, one’s creativity can be growed and practiced, and people can use creativity to turn a more abstract concept into concrete. And creativity is always connecting to inspiration, and spirituality plays a vital role here. I think spirituality and creativity supplement each other by providing positive information.

4.What is the source of creativity?

I believe there are many sources of creativity today, and I would like to summarize them by using a more simplified way. So I think the most important source of creativity is gift or talent. I have to admit that the great artists in the long art history were very talented, even though they had work hard and were very knowledgeable. And the other source is knowledge and the ability to use knowledge. Finally, I think it is important to people to be critical.

3 Comments on Creative Spirtituality Reflection

1. jaeseu
    December 19, 2022 at 6:17 pm (1 year ago)

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you!
    I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one.
    You’ve really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!

제이나인 필리핀 카지노
    제이나인 먹튀 링크
    제이나인 보라카이 카지노
    제이나인 세부 카지노
    제이나인 에볼루션 카지노 가입
    https://www.j9korea.com

Reply
  2. We Sell Dead Lots
    September 12, 2023 at 5:22 am (7 months ago)

Explore the hidden treasures within our dead lots collection. We Sell Dead Lots presents an exclusive assortment of dead lots, each holding untapped potential. Our expertly curated lots encompass a variety of products, allowing you to discover unique items and turn them into profitable ventures. Experience the thrill of uncovering hidden gems with our dead lots offerings.

Reply
  3. Detiktoto
    November 14, 2023 at 4:50 am (5 months ago)

WOW! this article it really great i like it

Hey, i found a great site with so many games
    Just click this >>> DetikToto <<<

Reply