- Welcome to Dr. Sumi Wren, joining us from The University of Toronto as a postdoctoral researcher.
- Welcome to Dr. Clive Kittredge who joins us as a postdoctoral research associate from U.C. Santa Cruz.
- Kudos to Dr. Nicholas Valley who gave the talk Going Organic: Modeling the Vibrational Sum-Frequency Spectra of Atmospherically Important Organics at the Vapor/Water Interface at the Fall 2013 ACS National Meeting in Indianapolis.
- Welcome to our newest lab members: Regina Ciszewski and Rebecca Pizano!
- Congratulations to Pat Blower, the newest photonics engineer at Raydiance, for your recent publication: Sink or Surf: Atmospheric Implications for Succinic Acid at Aqueous Surfaces! Wishing you the best in your new career!
- Best wishes to REU students Courtney Olsen and Amanda Siedschlag as they leave to go back to their home institutions.
- Congratulations to Jet Meitzner on publication of the manuscript Time-resolved measurement of free carrier absorption, diffusivity, and internal quantum efficiency in silicon!