- A big congrats to our five chemists who presented talks at this August’s 248th National ACS meeting!
- Congratulations to Dr. Ellen Robertson, the latest graduate from the Richmond Lab!
- We welcome our newest lab members: Andrew Carpenter and Bri Gordon!
The Richmond group: using lasers to illuminate the world.
- Back row: Fred Moore, Geri Richmond, Nick Valley, Clive Kittredge, Sumi Wren, Andrew Carpenter
- Middle row: Jet Meitzner, Laura McWilliams, Priscilla Lewis
- Front row: Bri Gordon, Brandon Schabes, Jenny Hensel, Regina Ciszewski
The Richmond Labbers go to a baseball game and have a dance party
Goodbye sushi lunch for Ellen’s graduation!
From left to right: Andrew Carpenter, Jet Meitzner, Dr. Nick Valley, Dr. Geri Richmond, Dr. Ellen Robertson, Dr. Sumi Wren, Dr. Clive Kittredge, Dr. Jennifer Hensel, Bri Gordon, Priscilla Lewis, Laura McWilliams, Brandon Schabes, Regina Ciszewski