The GSA is a group for all graduate students on campus to connect, share information, and work for the betterment of the graduate experience.
The Graduate Student Association represents the interests and concerns of graduate and professional students at the University of Oregon. The main purpose of the GSA is the continual improvement of the graduate student experience by providing or facilitating programs, educational opportunities, student enrichment activities, and enhancing information resources that will benefit graduate students academically, professionally, and socially.
Download the Mission and Goals: gsaMissionGoals
- To advocate for graduate and professional student well-being
- To represent and promote the academic, social, and political aims of graduate and professional students
- To enhance communication channels within and without the inter-graduate and professional student communities, student organizations, academic departments, and university administration
- To provide a forum to disseminate information including events, resources, and services to all UO graduate students
- To facilitate opportunities for collaboration, networking, and professional development
- To facilitate educational opportunities involving topical lectures and discussions
The current version of the GSA Constitution was adopted: May 28, 2014