Note: All links will open in a new tab, on the IT Site (it.uoregon.edu).
- How do I set up my first blog/ site?
- What is my blog dashboard? How do I use it?
- How do I change my theme?
- Which plugins should I use?
- What are widgets?
- What is the difference between posts and pages?
- Can I add users to my blog/ site?
- Professors- to add students to your site, fill out a batch Excel spreadsheet found on the UO Blogs Batch User Creation page.
Customizing Your Site:
- How do I create a custom navigation menu?
- How do I insert an image into posts or pages?
- What is a photo gallery? How do I use it?
- How do I manage my media library?
- Can I embed a video into a post or page?
- How do I manage comments?
- Can I change my blog URL?
- Can I use Google Analytics to track my site’s visits?
- Can I use my mobile device to post to my blog?
- Can I add non-UO guests to my blog/ site?
- How do I export/ import content from another blog?
- Why can’t I install a plugin that’s not already available?
- Can I use a custom theme?
- What happens to my site after I graduate?